- National Institute of Justice Report to Congress for the U.S. Department of Justice Needs Assessment of Forensic Laboratories and Medical Examiner/Coroner Offices - Mon 06, Jan 2020
- CDC Natural Disaster Toolkit Training - Thu 02, May 2019
- OJP/HHS MDI Working Group Resource Webpage - Fri 03, Aug 2018
The Department of Justice’s Office of Justice Programs (OJP) and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) recently established a Medicolegal Death Investigation (MDI) Federal Interagency working group (MDI-WG) to coordinate Federal initia...
- Published! - CDC's Reference Guide for Certifying Disaster-Related Deaths - Wed 03, Jan 2018
- Dear Colleagues, I am happy to announce the publication of CDC’s A Reference Guide for Certification of Deaths in the Event of a Natural, Human-induced, or Chemical/Radiological Disaster( « First ‹ Prev 1 2